It has always been most of the Pakistani mother's reciting words that the cellphone in your hand goes in hell, you loose it, drop it somewhere, it will break by itself or I will split it into two pieces or someone snatch it from you so that I can live in peace.
This is not my only mother. I bet, your mother would agree with my mother's word. It is a true story of every teenager.
I have been thinking what if we loose the messaging opportunity, what the life would be like without messaging or without talking with friends. It is obvious texting itself is not a big deal. Talking with friends in a low, cheap cost matters that is why most of us message friends even if we are not chit chatting, we would forward messages. It is a leisure time fun activity. I am a texting freak when it comes to boredom. I send message to everyone in my contact book. Yes, it is a shame but I am proudly proud of it.
Here's are few advantages if we leave texting.
1. Our parents would be proud on us.
2. Life can not be annoying.
3. It will all tension free.
4. There will be no one to yell at you or say curse you.
5. You will be concentrating in your daily matter life.
6. Education? You will be a nerd somehow.
7. You will keep yourself busy in home choirs.
8. Instead of taking time to text, you will be going out to play.
9. People will know you inperson and know the truth.
10. Actually, they can see you while you are talking.
11. No more accidents due to texting and driving.
12. No more cheating. fraud or falsly statements.
13. No more wrong numbers stressful messages.
14. There will not be any usage of wrong sentence due to the bad habit of texting.
15.No more confusing acronyms and spoilt spoken language plus spoilt writing.
16. there will not be any gazing eyes of any aunt or uncle while you are playing S.M.S, S.M.S with your friends.
17. You can sleep peacefully.
On the other hand, if we do have the facility to text.
1. No one can be bored anymore.
2. Friends will be with you at any time
3. You will not be forever alone.
4. Actually, you will have fun by planning a hangout with friends.
5. Friends will always be there for you when you need them plus you can contact them in emergency if you do not have balance.
6. Life will be less stressful by not caring about anything at all.
7. Who cares if someone scold you. You can run away from it and talk almost freely with friends.
8. You can do fights secretly without letting anyone know.
9. You will have your love with you all the time just a minute away from cellphone.
10. You can say all those words which you can not say inperson and are afraid of it.
11. Ugly ones can get make people fall in love for them.
12. Writting all those things rather than telling them will help you not loose the person you like becasue if they are infront of them, then you can be in trouble. so writting all those things, clearing all points and send them to get a fast reply without waiting would be so awesome.
13. You can do flirting and pass your freaking bore-to-death time.
14. You can know strangers very well and be friends with them. That's always adventurious. ( I have never done this before)
15. You can bully people or blackmail them just for fun. (I don't agree with this one)
16. Funny jokes? There are always amzaingly funny messages revolving around; that will make you laugh out loud.
17. No more sadness due to sitting alone and not having a best friend by your side.
18. The list can go on and on but texting is just amzaing without it we will be doomed with all house choirs if we have some leisure time.
I do not know what to say about to text or not to text. The choice is yours. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, if we
misuse any opportunity, then we can not be happy with life. For a time being it will give us pleasure but in later on life we can not be happy from what we have.