Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feeling of Boredom

I have nothing to say but I am pretty much bored and I have no idea what to do. So, I decided to write a poem. This is my fourth poem I have ever written and I am not so good in writing them. But I tried to write one.

I am just sitting here
Staring the windows of my laptop


My friends are having fun
I am stalking each one


My parents are enjoying the weather
Where as I am shunning the sun


I'm looking for a movie
But none of them are groovy


I'm thinking to listen to a song
besides my head is not getting along


I am feeling alone
I sense this mood is overblown


It's getting dark outside
But I think it's nationwide


There's nothing to be surprised
because I live at the west side


I have finally realized that I am bored
All these emotions are floored


This poem has stored
But please don't abhor











No comments:

Post a Comment